Axe One-Hand Training Bat
You asked, we delivered. We paired our patented Axe Handle with a premium alloy barrel to give you the perfect one-hand training bat. The Axe One-Hand Trainer allows hitters to isolate each hand in. Giving you superior bottom and top hand swing training in a bat hitters of all ages can use. Use it for your tee work and flips to get your swing path locked in. This tool is built to be a workhorse and will be with you for years to come.
- Improve Hand-Eye Coordination
- Improve Bottom & Top Hand Path And Feel
- Improve Follow Through And Driving Through The Ball
- Build Strength
- Superior Axe Handle Grip For Training
- Premium Alloy Construction For Top Durability
- Available in 18" or 22" Lengths
- 2-1/4" Barrel
- Perfect For Both Baseball & Softball Use
- For All Ages
- Patented Axe™ Handle improves barrel control, reduces hand fatigue, and aligns bottom hand in most powerful position while training
- Lightweight design for 1-hand swings 18"/18 oz. and 22"/20 oz.
- Note: 22" is generally used for older/stronger players